NOTICE: FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
The health and safety of our staff and clients is of utmost importance to us and we want to let you know that we are doing our part to ensure that. Thus, we are implementing the following procedures outlined below.
• Should you have any of the following symptoms: fever, sneezing, or cough, please stay home and see your doctor if you are concerned.
• Patients are required to come to the clinic at their scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early please wait and be aware of others in our community space that are outside of your household.
• We have set up a hand washing station at the entry to the clinic. Please use this as soon as you enter. If you would prefer to use the hand sanitizer, feel free to do so.
• We encourage you to bring your own face mask if this makes you feel more comfortable.
• Areas that visitors come into contact with will be consistently sanitized by clinic staff ie. door handles, POS machine, treatment tables, exercise equipment etc.
WE WILL MOVE THROUGH THIS TOGETHER
The Healthy Essentials Team